The AEROPRESS® is an entirely new way to make coffee
- Water and grounds are mixed together for ten seconds.
- Then gentle air pressure pushes the mix through a micro-filter in 20 seconds.
- The total brewing time of only 30 seconds results in exceptionally smooth flavor.
- Tasters ranging from professional cuppers and author Kenneth Davids, to coffee aficionados all praise the smooth, rich flavor.
The brilliant, lightweight and portable AEROPRESS Coffee Maker produces quick, simple and delicious coffee in just 30 seconds. Increasingly popular with coffee aficionados, it can easily be dropped into a rucksack for a coffee-fuelled outdoor adventure and it’s a must-have for all camping situations.
AEROPRESS package includes:
* Includes AEROPRESS Tote Bag and 350 micro-filters
There are several reasons why AEROPRESS coffee tastes so good:
FULL IMMERSION METHOD
Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavor.
Total immersion permits extraction at a moderate temperature, resulting in a smoother brew.
GENTLE AIR PRESSURE BREWING
Air pressure shortens filtering time to 20 seconds. This avoids the bitterness of long processes such as drip brewing.
The air pressure also gently squeezes the last goodness from the grounds, further enriching the flavor.
Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers.
Laboratory pH testing measured AEROPRESS brew's acid as less than one fifth that of regular drip brew.
The low acid is confirmed by coffee lovers who report that AEROPRESS brew is friendlier to their stomachs.